Students - Get Connected Here!
We provide opportunities where students can discover and pursue potential careers through workplace learning experiences.
Workplace learning experiences are opportunities where you get to meet, interact and learn about local, regional, national and global businesses, their products, services, customers and employees. Through these interactive experiences you might discover a potential career.
We offer expo's, job shadows, virtual job shadows, and internships.
CLICK HERE to READ what students have said about their IT job shadow experiences.
Here are some reasons why you should consider taking part in a work place learning experience:
- Become more engaged as a learner
- Participate in hands on experiences with various businesses
- "Try on" different careers and see which one you like best
- Take your knowledge and gain experience in real world applications
- Get a local, regional, national and global perspective of employment opportunities
- Build relationships with businesses who are potential mentors, references and employers